Saturday, May 23, 2009

Aging Parents

Being home is great, except that my parents are slowly becoming more  and more like my grandparents.  

My dad has asked me on four separate occasions,  if I have seen the film Taken. I have. I have. I have. I have. 

Apparently, they are now worried about my upcoming trip to Europe. My mom probably was freaking out, because, hell, everything in movies are true. 

With that in mind, here is Alyse's and Joe's plan for Spain. 
  1. Meet guy at airport
  2. share cab with said cute, foreign guy.
  3. Get dropped off first, so he knows where we live. 
  4. Don't lock doors at empty house
  5. Become high-end prostitute and be sold to drug lords.
  6. Be saved by our badass fathers, who just killed 300 people to save our worthless asses.
  7. Still not know if our father is really liam niessen or ralph fiennes or both, who as you will come to agree with me are the same person. 

2 comments:

  1. woah woah...i know we are traveling together, but you can't just copy my plan.

    ReplyDelete

visitors