Friday, May 8, 2009

Mc-Potle

Have you had chipotle? I'm sure you have. Everyone has had it at least once. Unless of course you care about your health (read: Alyse). 
As of late, I have become addicted to the veggie burrito bowl. I get it to go. I eat it there. I think about it a lot. This is bad.
 
A little 900 calorie meal never hurt anybody, right? 

Well 900 before  you wash it down with a big 300 cal soda because Diet Coke out of the tap is gross. Oh and you're going to need to get a refill because this shit is spicy. 

Oh and don't forget the chips. Gotta have those chips. Add 600 and even you are getting fat just reading about what I ate. 

And now I'm eating candy. Morbid Obesity here I come, again. 

fatty.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. That's crazy. I don't understand where the calories are coming from. If you're vegan and omit the cheese... is it the rice? Plus, I just looked up the chips and that's like 500 calories. Who the hell writes up these nutrition facts?

    Sidenote: This summer UCSF is conducting research on how fast-food restaurants calculate their calories. Interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete

visitors