Saturday, April 4, 2009

Life Insurance

My roommate Carson just got an internship with Northwestern Mutual for the summer. He will be selling life insurance. 
If you or a family member needs life insurance, Carson is your man. That being said, if you do purchase a life insurance policy from him, as a small referral fee, I will put myself  down as your beneficiary– It's a small price to pay, really. 
Then I might try to kill you, just to cash in on your worth. Face it, you might be worth a lot more to me dead than you are right now (although I do value your ability to postpone your life to read my blog, you reading vs. $300,000 is a tough decision). 
Anyway, buy Carson's policies, so that in the sad occurrence that you do move on from this world, we can buy overly priced objects in your memory, like a full time cabana boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors