Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The LSAT

I have officially withdrawn myself from the self-study program that I was offering myself for the june LSAT. There just isn't enough time in the day to study for it on top of all the other work I have to do for school. 

Anyways, big Daily Cal week for me. First column ever and it had my picture, which is weird because after 80 something articles, it's a trip to see your picture in the paper. I also wrote a recap that I actually felt really good about
Anyway 6 or something articles this week, a paper, a play and who knows what else. Oh yeah, I know what else, I need to turn in all my paperwork for this summer when I go to Espana. 

These are some videos that Pao turned me onto. 
Note: If you do something like this to me 




OR this 



I will ruin your life. You have been warned.

1 comment:

visitors