Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Unexpected Readership

On Saturday, when the Cal softball team beat down Stanford, then let them back in, then decided to win the game in an overly dramatic walk off homer, (see recap link in previous post), Pao, Shige and I had the opportunity to sit next to Nikki Schrey's parents. Nikki, for those of you who follow this, is the Cal athlete, who played softball and soccer and I have wrote many posts and a semi-decent feature on her. 

I almost fainted when I found out that Mrs. Schrey (Nikki's mother) reads this blog. She seemed to have found it mildly entertaining, which is a good thing, because I have written some pretty inappropriate things on this thing.  I was worried that I had offended her beyond repair, but much to my luck, she wasn't or at least did a great job of faking it. Either way it was cool.

So hello Mrs. Schrey.

It was nice to sit next to some parents, who actually know the game of softball because Pao and I spend usually 80% of the game, making "Wouldn't it be cool if..." or "Why do they do that thing with the..." types of comments. So thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors