Thursday, June 4, 2009

I have been awful

My blog updating has sucked. There is no way around that fact. For the most part of this summer, I have done nothing. Nothing. I have no excuse at all. None. 

Well, not exactly. I have been spending the majority of my time trying to figure europe out. Alyse and I just booked hostels for Paris, Venice and Rome, which for the most part were kind of expensive, but they tell me you only do this once, so here goes. 

I have never been out of the country, other than to mexico, which looks a hell of a lot like southern california, so I refuse to count that. 

I'm really excited for the trip, but Alyse and I are both horrid worriers, making our preparation a little more stressful than it needs to be for an amazing summer. 

Sidenote: I refuse to let this turn into shitty ramblings about my time in europe, I will be contributing that info to the Daily Cal travel blog and if I ever get around to making my first post I will link to. I will, however, share with you stuff that I know you will find interesting, like if I get hit on by an obese, cross-dressing taxi driver. I will not tell you how much everything costs, because to be honest Mark Cheever does a damn good job of the numbers/ history  game in his travel blog.

But yeah, Alyse is now ready to go buy our eurail select passes ($279 each), so I will continue this later.

I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors