Friday, June 12, 2009

OBEY SALE


Once again, it was legit. Everything was dirt cheap and worth the wait and Andrew and I got a funny story out of it. 

So we get to the warehouse at 12:45 am and I send Andrew to check it out while I park. Parking takes me, maybe, 2 minutes max. 

He calls me to tell me that they are giving wristbands out so we don't have to wait outside all night. I run over there, literally sprint. 

And as luck would have it, Andrew got the last wristband and I was the first person who didn't get one. I had to wait outside all night. But being the good friend that Melchor is, he didn't let me hold down the front of the line alone. 

So there we were, in the middle of a parking lot, next to 3 port a potties and a dumpster, in the middle of Orange County in our sleeping bags.  

I got about 45 minutes of sleep because this kid next to me kept talking. Comics. Tetris. What was inside. He was dying to know. He had a million questions about the sale because I was an expert, having been there last year. 

Melchor slept like a baby (read: bitch) for about 4.5 hours. 

The pain of sleeping in a parking lot was worth it. It was an experience. And the prices were so cheap. 

OBEY does not disappoint. Good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors