Saturday, March 21, 2009

Break

First, I would like to say sorry for not being everyday about this thing like I had set out to do. But last week got kind of hectic with everything, so yeah. 
So now that I'm on spring break this whole thing should be a little easier. 
As for being home, my family watches an inordinate amount of tv. They are very particular about what they watch, well not really, it adds up to two and a half men, house, grey's anatomy, and some other shit. 
Things get interesting when my brother watches with my mom and dad. When he has the controller in his hand, he will literally stop live tv (the benefit of DVR), and explain to my mother as if she were 5 why something was funny. He does this about 5-6 times an episode. He thinks it's great. We don't. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, your brother seems funny. I'm visiting family too but they're so active - it's my first day home and we already went hiking and to a symphony. The TV watching sounds so much more relaxing at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

visitors