Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ramblings

This one will be a little here and there. Try and keep up because I'm probably going to talk shit on you.
CT texted me today from across the world (Georgetown), which reminded me of what a bad friend I am during the school year. I hardly ever talk to my best friends from home because I am so busy. But that's bullshit and not a legit excuse, so sorry to my friends from home. But thank god jake doesn't do shit and he is always online to harass you guys.
CT also reminded me that I have been lacking on the blog circuit. I have. Since my last post, I went to the Championship game of the World Baseball Classic (which I made an attempt of live-blogging it in my notepad, so I will try and type up the highlights from the War for Asia and put it up tonight), I also spent three days in Vegas for Alyse's birthday and of course that created some great stories and better pictures, so I'll share those shortly.
Oh, quick readership check, if you know Tammy Mao start calling her Chin-Chin, it would be greatly appreciated (by me not her). But big-ups to Tammy and Lauren, who rolled to vegas despite being on a cruise for 4 days prior. A week of drinking, especially with my peer pressure, is a hell of a thing to live through, so congrats.
Shout-outs
  1. Shige- for bailing on vegas to go to Canada. Yeah, she really did make that decision. But hey, it was with Aqua Delt, so that makes it better (Read with Overt Sarcasm). The only person who knew you didn't come was the Throw-Up Clean-Up guy at the Auntie Anne's in the Rio. By the way, he just called. He still wants to know what that blue shit was all over the floor.
  2. People who don't allow their tagged photos to be viewed by anybody but themselves- way to ruin facebook. Tagging people is half the fun. Maybe you should think about moving to Twitter or Myspace or Xanga or livejournal or some other social networking site that I can't figure out.
  3. Alyse and Pao- for keeping me up during the 11.5 hour drive, like a boss.
  4. Moisa- for the free tickets to the WBC. You are the greatest ticket salesman/patient answerer of asian customer's dumb, obvious questions and ridiculous requests to have ever worked in your position. $13.55 is nowhere near enough to pay you. If you would like to come work as my personal assistant, I will pay you 14 dollars an hour and unlimited supply of sex(with jake). Of course, this payment will be under the table. After all, you will be down there finishing me off.
  5. Nick Kramer- for being one of the worst caller-backers of all time. Then having the audacity to shit talk me for not going to San Diego with the boys and then bailing on it yourself. You are a shame to all who have ever met you and some that you haven't.
If you have never been to this is why you're fat, you need to go now.
I am taking requests on what to eat and I'm leaning towards the McGangBang.
If you have a story that you want to see me write about, let me know.
Half the time I don't post because I can't decide if it's funny or not, so tell me.

This is an interview I did with Tight End Cameron Morrah at Cal's pro day, he's got a shot at the late rounds. Maybe. And that is a big maybe. But after watching him destroy Damien as a Claremont High kid, it would be nice to see him make it to the League. I would have never found this without Andrew Kim making fun of me for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors