Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jeremy and the Pre-1800's

So I'm sitting in class next to Jeremy and bored senseless. For those of you who know Jeremy, he sucks. For those of you who have yet to meet Jeremy, here are his details– he sucks. I look over at Jeremy, and even he knows he sucks. He modestly bows his head, as if to say, "Yes, Joe. I do suck." But he doesn't say it out loud because we're in class and the professor usually looks down on that kind of behavior. So the simple head nod and goofy smile suffice, he sucks. 
This kind of literature is his thing he tells the teacher with a shoulder shrug, as if he's embarrased. He's not. He's proud of himself. You know this kind of literature, it's the stuff that is too old to even read. Thank god for sparknotes and jeremy's detailed notes. 
He does not suck at taking notes. This is the one good thing about this class- Jeremy's notes. To be honest, this class is filled with the most interesting people I have ever had class with– 2 buddhist monks, 3 40 year olds (one is a foreign exchange student with a thick spanish accent), 1 married 23 year old, a teacher who likes talking about tennis more than english she also talks with a thick accent (Her's japanese), and Jeremy, who, if you have forgotten, sucks.
Yeah, that is my 330-5 on tuesdays and thursdays- kill me.

1 comment:

  1. Procrastinating writing an essay due tomorrow (10pm, haven't started). So I bum over here..

    It'd be fun to read this from Jeremy's perspective. I bet it'll start out as "Cannon is a freak. He is obsessed with me. He keeps looking over here and I feel like he's always thinking about me.. I bet he's gona go home and blog about me.. I'm taking notes so I don't feel his eyes burn into my back."

    Epic!

    ReplyDelete

visitors