Monday, March 16, 2009

Double Play Schrey

So I got some more bad news about the Nikki Schrey feature, which runs tomorrow in the daily cal. 
One) The article will not be titled "Double Play Schrey" despite my most valiant efforts, nor will it be called "Two-timer," which was my second attempt. So it will be a surprise to me when I see it manana.
Two) Again, my hopes and dreams were crushed when the pictures came back from the photo shoot and there were no pictures of Schrey hitting a soccer ball with a softball bat or her lunging in the infield for a line-drive soccer ball. Nothing like that. Nothing like that at all. Damn, fuck and shit. 
This event has motivated me to ponder posting something like this on fmylife.com:
Today at work, nothing went my way. In fact, everything went completely wrong– my creativity was stifled and my aspirations crushed. I went over to the window and opened it, having made the decision to jump out. The sixth floor has suicide proof windows and my fat ass couldn't fit out the window. fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors